Happy Thanksgiving!

Thursday, November 26, 2009 | by Newlywed | Labels: , |

I just wanted to take the time to express my gratitude for all the blessings, big and small. I'll always be grateful for the family and friends who enrich my life. Happy Thanksgiving to anyone who's happen to chance upon this blog! And if you're planning an upcoming wedding, congratulations! I know this is an exciting time, and I'm grateful to experience it. I'm also grateful to be able to share every step of this process to anyone who might be able to benefit from my experiences, ideas and mistakes (hopefully few!). I'm savoring every moment of this process and I can't wait for the moment and thereafter we say, "I do."

I received one more thing to be grateful for today-- a little gift from my little sis, my MOH...an early wedding gift.

Check it out!


A genuine pearl bracelet from her trip to Hawaii



Sorry about the quality of the photos. My phone camera takes crappy photos! Guess I will be wearing pearls on my wedding day! Thanks, sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment