The Bridesmaid Look

Friday, November 6, 2009 | by Newlywed | Labels: , , |


I have to admit, there are a few things related to the wedding that's not included in our budget. These include the bridesmaids' dresses. I know some brides cover this for their bridesmaids and it would be great to be able to do so, but we just can't afford them. I've been assured by blogs and other people that this is perfectly fine etiquette. I found a bridesmaid style I love: deep purple, strapless, not too long, not too short. Pair them with gold strappy shoes, and they're rockin'! My ladies will be hotties in them...not that they aren't already :) The look is appropriate for an afternoon wedding--not too formal, but not too casual either. I want my ladies to stand out among all the guests.

But of course...the price. I would love to find a really affordable outlet for them. I think it's only fair that I at least be able to find them an outlet that won't rob them of everything they own. The search continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment