It's another Freebie Friday, and yes, I have another batch of freebie chances for you today. But before I get to that, I just wanted to say....Enter giveaways. For realz. I think I'm probably saving hundreds of dollars from things I've won online. Cases in point-- the Vera Wang floral bouquet I won through Bridal Gown Blog, the Thank You cards, the poster print (perfect for the enlarged engagement photo), and the brochures (great for our ceremony programs) all through Uprinting, and the Amanda Pearl bridal clutch courtesy of Merci New York. Yes, it's all by chance and no, not everyone can get lucky. But with all the great giveaways out there (hello, I'm hosting one right now!) your chances are very good. So give it a shot. Even one freebie can go a long way!
*Mint Green with Envy is giving away a $25 gift certificate to ABC Neckties
* Win a black freshwater pearl bracelet at Money saving Mama
* Win a 12X12 photobook from Vistaprint via Sage and Savvy
* Win a 16X24 canvas wrap from Canvas Press and One Savvy Mama!
*DIYing makeup for your wedding day prep? Add some MAC to your collection via Lady Danger Makeup.
*Win some Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! mascara via Mint Green With Envy!
*Spend a couple of nights in gorgeous Laguna Beach, CA in a luxurious oceanfront resort!
* Frugal Mommy of 2 Girls is giving away products from The Body Shop (Spa Wisdom Japan Collection).
*Going the iPod route for the reception? Win a $100 apple card from Find it WIN it!
* Win a $100 GC from beso (your choice of store!) via Thanks, Mail Carrier