Wedding bouquets for under $15!

Monday, October 19, 2009 | by Newlywed | Labels: , |


For awhile I was thinking my original budget for bridesmaid bouquets was unrealistic. $25 for a bouquet? That would probably buy me a few wilted roses. Then I saw this Weddingbee tutorial on the DIY carnation bouquet.

Now, I've heard that the canrnation is considered the black sheep of the floral family. They just don't get any respect. Apparently, they're cheesy if you believe the floral snobs out there. I don't know what the fuss is about, it's a beautiful flower--bunched together it makes a gorgeous bouquet. The carnation comes in a varety of colors (including purple ;). But the best thing: you can make a $15 bridesmaid bouquet!

All you need are:
•Flowers of your choice (miniature carnations - $10)

      •Floral tape ($1)

    •Corsage pins ($1)

      •Wide satin ribbon ($2.79)

•Scissors or Cutters

No comments:

Post a Comment