I think I can, I think I can...

Saturday, October 17, 2009 | by Newlywed | Labels: , |

I am inspired...no wait, I am thoroughly convinced that I CAN make my own pocketfold invitations, Oh, yes, I can! No, I'm not talking about ordering my precut materials online. I'm talking about making everything from scratch. Ok, I'm not making my own paper, but I'm going to purchase my own paper and cardstock, print them, cut them into the sizes I need and create my own pocketfold envelope invite.

I saw this youtube clip and I thought, YES! Seems perfectly DIY-able!



I also read these instructions and now I am on a new mission: the DIY Invite! Now I have to figure out how to make each invitation at no more than $1. Can I do it? Better start saving those Michaels coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment