Table "Places"

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 | by Newlywed | Labels: , |

I love this idea from My Modern Vintage Wedding. Instead of your usual table place card numbers, why not table "places." Our bride used places both the bride and groom traveled together for inspiration and used vintage-styled postcards as table themes....I likeeee! I was actually thinking of the same idea (especially since I'm an avid traveler and looove to collect postcards of places I've traveled to.)

But the fiance and I are thinking our wedding theme will be about our own multicultural backgrounds--incorporating my Filipino roots with his Chinese-Samoan heritage. So each table would signify a place or landmark of our cultural background.



My Modern Vintage Wedding had a graphic designer recreate these vintage looking postcards. I tried googling postcard images and I couldn't find any suitable ones of the places I wanted. I still like the idea, though. Hmmm, shall I add this to the growing DIY list?
Image from My Modern Vintage Wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment