Oh, man! A DIY guest book tree!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 | by Newlywed | Labels: , , |

Yes! The DIY wheels are turning again! So far I have invitations, ceremony programs and bridesmaid bouquets on my list of DIY Wedding projects. Now I can add a guest book tree to my list. When I saw the below photo, I knew I had to have one at our wedding! It doesn't seem like you can buy one ready made. When I googled "Guest Book Tree," nada. Then, I found this little tutorial on My DIY Wedding Day.


Image from My DIY Wedding Day
Apparently, they're not that hard to make and relatively affordable too. Check out manzanita branches on ebay or look for them at Michaels, pot them in a nice vase, find a bunch of silk orchid flowers and wire them onto the branches. Voila! You have a guest book tree!



I haven't tried it yet, so it may be a lot harder (and pricier) than it looks, but I am inspired. That's the first step!

No comments:

Post a Comment