Coaster Creations, I thought what a unique, yet classy keepsake to give to your attendants, or maybe as favors for your guests! Michelle of Coaster Creations offers handmade, travertine stone coasters, stamped with lovely designs. Michelle even can custom-make the coasters with designs, colors and monograms of your choice. As the host of this giveaway, I received a set of tiles each stamped with a gorgeous grape cluster design over a French script background. Michelle even added a monogram of my choice! These coasters will add a great antique, old world feel to your home! Introducing Michelle of Coaster Creations!
What sparked interest in creating coasters?
I started scrapbooking followed by stamping as a hobby then a friend showed me how to create the coasters and my imagination ran wild with the possibilities.
What does the process entail?
A travertine stone tile is used as the base. Stamps, ink, and other design elements are added to the tile, an acrylic matte sealer protects and seals the surface and felt pads are underneath. The most important part of the process is identifying exactly what the eventual owner/customer wants!
What makes your work unique?
The designs borrow from current trends such as flourishes and swirls. I always use a French script background as my base. Sometimes my customers come up with the best designs.
Any advice for brides-to-be out there?
Enjoy the ride and don't get so caught up in the details that you miss out on the joy of the occassion. Also - Etsy is a wonderful resource for brides to save money and utilize handmade artisans. The alchemy feature allows you to request custom items and receive bids related to your budget
Links where we can find more of your work
Now onto our giveaway!
Michelle is giving away a monogrammed set of tiles of the winner's choice!
Here are the rules:
1) Go to Coaster Creations on Etsy and comment on your favorite item for one entry! This is mandatory! Contestants who do not do this will be disqualified. Remember to leave your email address or some way to contact you with each entry!
You can add more comments to increase your chance to win if you do the following (please leave a separate comment for each additional entry):
2) Become a new follower of this blog (1 entry)
3) Are currently a follower of my blog (2 entries or 2 separate comments!)
4) Become a facebook fan of “I Do” Budget Weddings (2 entries or 2 separate comments)
5) Become a facebook fan of Coaster Creations. (2 entries or 2 separate comments)
6) Blog about the contest and include a link to the giveaway. You must also include a link to Coaster Creations’ Etsy shop in your post (3 entries or 3 separate comments)
7) Buy anything from Coaster Creations (5 entries or 5 separate comments)
8) Follow “I Do” Budget Weddings on Twitter (1 entry)
9) Tweet on this giveaway and include a link to this giveaway in your tweet. Please include a link to your tweet. (1 entry)
10) Heart Coaster Creations on Etsy. Please leave your etsy username in your comment so I may verify it. (2 entries or 2 separate comments)
11) Include “I Do” Budget Weddings on your Blog List, or on your homepage. Include a link to your blog so I may verify it (2 entries or 2 comments).
12) Subscribe to "I Do" Budget Weddings email list (1 entry)
The deadline to enter this contest is 11:59 p.m., Sunday, March 14, 2010 (PST). A winner will be randomly chosen and announced the following Monday. Good luck! THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED.
* Don’t forget, you can still enter to win a pair of genuine freshwater pearl earrings from House of Peltier!