Makeup for a steal

Wednesday, February 24, 2010 | by Newlywed | Labels: |

It's tough looking for bridesmaid gifts on a budget, especially when you have several girls to gift. You want to show your appreciation for the time, effort and money they put into your wedding, so you want your gifts to hold some value and quality. Unfortunately, $10 or $20 doesn't really get you far...unless you give out monogrammed totes from The Knot, which really isn't my thing. If you're looking for inexpensive, yet stylish gifts to give your bridesmaids, check out Beautycrunch.com. You can find brand name beauty products from Stila, Senna and Too Face at deep, deep discounts. Some of these brands originally retail at more than $100!

Some of my favorites:

Stila makeup set and clutch - $16

Senna Lip Color set - $8


Stila Get Glossed 2 pack set - $12

Stila makeup and gold clutch - $18  

Just curious...What are you planning to give (or what did you give) to your bridesmaids as a thank you gift? What would you appreciate as a bridesmaid?

3 comments:

AmoreBride said...

Thanks for the tips, I'm so enjoying your blog!
Michele at www.AmoreBride.etsy.com

Kippie said...

That is a really cute gift idea!
I only have two flower girls, and I am still thinking about what to give these girls.

miss fancy pants (the bride) said...

Great idea. I'm not giving makeup as gifts, but I might give some to myself for that price, haha.

I decided to give jewelery that I made to my bridesmaids, earrings and matching necklace.

Post a Comment