Cartoon Maps

Tuesday, May 11, 2010 | by Newlywed | Labels: , , |

I love cartoon maps as they add a lot of fun character to your wedding location. Our wedding will be the Pasadena area so my sister (defintely the one with better artistic skills) drew one for us!

Adorable! I love how she added icons of area landmarks!

We Google Mapped the area to figure out key locations, but trying to convert it to a drawing was actually a little harder than it looks. Well, at least that's what my sister says, and her being an animation major in college, I believe her! Good thing I didn't attempt this myself as I can't even draw a straight line with a ruler without messing up!

We'll place this map on our Web site with directions and we may print some out to hand out to our OOT guests. Thank you, sister!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute map!

MadeInCanarias said...

oh! That´s a really cool idea :)I love maps.

Ashley said...

I was going to draw my own, but I figured since our directions were so hard that we needed an actual map.

Post a Comment